Monday, August 10, 2009

Turtling

Haha.. this is a conversation with a friend of mine, talking about turtling.  Last time we used to talk about "fishing", now.. it's all about turtling.  He even showed me how to Catch a Turtle.  I'm thinking it might really works.
 
1) Locate a place where turtles live.  I think you can find several places, go to high-end residential area, high-end hang out places, lastly, go to high-end hospitals.
2) Dig a trap. I think it's talking about "imagination" trap.  Use your best skill la.
3) Line the trap with bait.  I think the bait will be you yourself.
4) Set up bait around the trap. I skip this one.
5) Wait for a turtle to notice the food. What to do? You have to be there and wait.  
6) Remove the turtle from the trap.  When your turtle is trappeAdd Imaged.  You don't have to remove it, just trap it forever until the day it dies.


Photobucket

Whatever it is! Take note on the warnings...  know which species u actually want to trap.  Some species are illegal to trap and keep (Example, married man).  Else you'll get into trouble.  Don't trap the wrong turtle.  I still totally support to go for turtle in the hospital.  =)



No comments: