Tuesday, August 25, 2009

撞鬼啊!

I'm just back from Bali, we were staying at Prani Hotel.  This kind of thing never happened to me before.  This is the first time, and i hope it'll be the last time.  
I was staying in a double single bed room with Carol.  We were quite coward so we had to on the TV to sleep for the full 4 nights.  It was about 3:30am in the morning. I woke up, i do wake up quite often during midnight, i remember quite well it was 3+am in the morning as i looked at my handphone to check the time.  And then, i looked at the TV screen at it was still on, there's no sound from TV (but i'm quite sure we on the sound cause Carol was watching TV to sleep every night).  I saw Alex (One of my friend who went to Bali together) in the TV, he was smiling at me happily walking on a street.  I was thinking wtf? I tried to look more clearly, he is Alex. Damn shit.  The TV screen changed to Carol this time, she was sitting on a place like library that time and smiling to me. Another wtf from me.  Suddenly her eyes changed to pure white with no pupils and blinking.  OH MY GaWd!! It scared the shit out of me.  I quickly cover my head with blanket and i never dare to come out from blanket again. 
Hmmm.. after this i was wondering, should i off the TV or just leave it on? 
If i off the TV, i'd even more scared if it on back itself. -.- I'd just run out.
If i on the TV, i'd be scared if i see or i hear something else too. 
Geeze.. Confusing, should i on TV or off TV next time?

3 comments:

單眼睛 said...

i think u better throw off the TV instead of thinking whether want to on or off it... :p

monster loi said...

You shd scream LOUd leh

Lizzie da Cookie said...

Lol.. I think should just continue sleep.. =P