Saturday, August 8, 2009

Music Playlist in my blog

Everyone do have their own favorite song list.  I have mine, i listen to different types of musics from time to time.  It's basically depending on my mood.  Have you ever realized that when you listen to specific song it'll remind you to specific person.  And you'll remember all the moments when you're being with them.  It's always nice to recall back the memories.
There's a friend of mine said.. "Hey, i love your music playlist in your blog, nice selection of songs.. I get in your blog just to listen to your songs."  Hmmm.. "humiliation" huh..  But at least i have something can attract listeners not readers.  Haha.  I do like all the songs in this list.  They do remind me too many things, but it doesn't bring me good feelings.  Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore.  I'm learning.

No comments: