Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To Xixi






First news after i'm back from Sg, Xixi died.  I'm very very down.  It's just too sudden.  I've been showing off Xixi to all my friends, i've been missing her so much when i was at Sg. I can't believe last Friday was the last time i met her.  I didn't like her much at first, after i brought her back and spent time with her.  Every time i came back from work, she's there.  Every morning i woke up, she's there.  Every time i poo poo, she's also there.  She seems like can understand a lot of things.  I toilet trained her, i taught her "NO", i taught her of "water spraying".  She seems learning and understand.  She listened to me.  I still have the planning to make her fatter, i wanted to bring her to the vet.  I should have brought her back last night.  This might not happened.  Just when the time i started to love her, she left.  It's just so sad.  *Tears*

He said.. she died in accident.

To our beloved Xixi, Rest in peace.  Always in our heart.

3 comments:

SY said...

AWwwww..i'm sorry. didn't even get to meet her :(
RIP XIXI

Lizzie da Cookie said...

Sigh.. and you wanted to meet her so much too =X No fate..

aMiKo said...

So sad... send my condolences to Xixi...

Gal, dun be too sad ya...