Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My morning after a terrible night


My morning after a terrible night.  An apple + MSN + Skype + blogging.  After the 4 hours of sleep.. amazingly i'm still feeling wide awake & i'm still able to reach office on time.  Eating apple in front of apple dekstop.  The first time in my life, i'm having an apple as my breakfast, i hate apples.  MSN and Skype looking for attention, but it seems like i've failed, every morning at this hour, there's only 1 friend would wish me good morning everyday.  Hehe.  I only get to have the attention from her, but it does comfort me a lot.  She has been accompanying me since the first day of my working life until today.  What an amazing friend.  Hehe.  Blogging only started lately, i started blogging when i was feeling extremely down.  It does make me feel good after blog out what's in my mind...

4 comments:

Ron Jerem Lee said...

ur table is so messy. or are u pretending to be busy? :P

Asstounding kukubird said...

blardy messy office table!!....coz urself a gal ar....??????

Lizzie da Cookie said...

U know wut.. it's all because the office is too small, table too small, monitor too small..

Asstounding kukubird said...

nonsense....its 17 inch ok d monitor....wakaka....eh..when u comin to pyramid again?