Sunday, August 24, 2008

Appreciation

Got this inspiration from my dearest friend April's blog about appreciation. I'm really wondering why is that so hard to get a little bit of appreciation from others? Is it that hard to appreciate what others have done for you? The funniest thing is... we would only take our closest person for granted (esp. family, best friends, partners). Family are the best supporters for us, and yet a lot of us still taking them for granted, or perhaps just me. I keep reminding myself ever since i learn the word of appreciation to appreciate what they've given me. I don't know.. but have this ever happened to you? Have you ever slammed your door when you're angry at your parents? How often would you slammed your door when you're angry at your friends? Probably you would just keep quiet. I think.. it's better and easier for us to get over it. Forget about appreciation... just do our best for the person we really care... at least... u have no regrets and die as a happy man.

No comments: