Monday, August 18, 2008

Homemade Fish Spa


Fancy about fishspa?  It's everywhere now.  In high class shop, rm30+ for 30 mins, outside Giant.. rm10 for 20mins, I'm having the homemade fishspa RM2.50 per fish inside a box for as long as i want, as long as the fishy don't die after eating my foot.  Why would you spend so much to go for fishspa to get fishy tickle urself?  I think it's not something enjoying... instead i suffered for the first 30 mins... I only get used to the fishy kissing my foot after that.  I was sitting there for 2 hrs... I'm really curious why would the fishy kissed non-stop for 2 hrs and their mouth never get tired.  I bet you would never kissed your gf/bf over 5 mins, cause it's gonna be very tiring. Don't talk about husband/wife.

Gosh! My legs are fat. Don't mind that.  Ahhhh.. i have too much dead skins.  I tried that for 2 days, 2 hours each time, and my foot ain't getting smoother.  So people.. it's cheating.  Or perhaps.. those fishy from China doesn't work... u pay for the quality.  =)

3 comments:

Ron Jerem Lee said...

kanasai RM2.5 per fish? looks like ordinary longkang fish saja tim..

Anonymous said...

RM2.50!!!??? omg!!

GarraRufa said...

They are so-called chinchin fish. get the real doctor fish Garra Rufa but the price are bit high than chinchin. Unlike chinchin that biting, garra rufa only sucking the skin. That is because the garra have no teeth.