Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MOF - Ministry of FOOD

Some day, some times ago.. I went to this cafe, Ministry of FOOD for Japanese Ice-cream <- my friend claimed it's Japanese Ice-Cream at Pavillion. Somewhere in the food court. All these kind of cafes always looked very delicate and even the desserts looked very delicious. I don't find any different of Japanese ice-cream and Malaysian Ice-Cream. I think they just taste the same, looked alike, feel the same too.

Alright, since this pile of shits and the big round balls are on the first page, i'm going to swallow one by one. I've always loved balls in my mouth. So... i ordered this. And it came out.

Quite sad isn't it? The balls sizes are totally different. The first one looked like chicken eggs, the second one looked like birdie eggs. Awwwww......

No comments: