Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's all about 10 years back

10 years back, have you ever wondered what's going to happen 10 years later? i had the habit to write diary since 1996, but i stopped at 2000. Haha. The other day, i went back, and looked thru my diary. There's so much memories. Yesterday was talking to my godbro, he said he was cleaning his room and found out a lot of things which is 10 years back too. And also the card i sent to him. But i really couldn't recall why the hell i sent card to him. -.-





He was talking about how nice my handwriting was. And i really couldn't believe. It was the fact! I have nice handwritings. I'm very creative, i am very patience. However, what he said about is not a fact.

Haha.. I was wondering what i would write in the card to him. And this is how we figure out it was me.
For those who knows who is "wm", i went back to old house and purposely search for this unsent card. The unfinished story, 10 years back. I couldn't believe how creative i was. Hahaha!



It is a pop-out castle. Interesting eh? This is my last card i would ever make. HAHA! It was really stupid. The small fonts below "wm" is written "lisan 99". Omg! 10 years back already. I'm just too sweet. =)

1 comment:

Ron Jerem Lee said...

thats very touching. u do need a better camera.