Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's February

For all these years, i love February, plainly it's because CNY mood and my Birthday is here! The other day, i read a friend of mine's status in facebook, she had the same feeling. But it's so sad that she doesn't feel the same anymore. Is it because that we're getting older or something? Or is it plainly because we're married and we're being a mummy. -.-" Damn this birthday, thanks for reminding me that i'm so over my previous fun life... it's soooo sooo over. There'll be no smoking, no drinking, no clubbing, no dating, no romantic birthdays. This year, i'm so free for my birthday and no one even date me out. I'm just feeling so pathetic. Sigh..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too Bad I'm in Penang, otherwise I'll date you out. Cheer up girl, life goes on, you have much more fun later on. :)